CareerGro Overseas Consultancy  

040 - 23262440   +91 9398142440


USA Visa

Applicants looking to a visit USA as a visitor need to apply for Visiting Visa (B1/B2). B1/B2 or visitor visa is for people travelling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) i.e. business personalities attending educational, USA Visa in Hyderabad from CareerGro overseas consultancy scientific, professional or business conferences/conventions, negotiating contracts or for pleasure including tourism, marriages, visiting relatives, attending graduation ceremonies, and medical treatment (B-2). The normal duration of the visa is 10 Years multiple entries but the visitors can stay unto 6 months at one time. The duration of stay is decided by the immigration officials at the port of entry.